This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. I'm fine with this Cookie information

Q3.3 What If I Am Not Entitled To Statutory Maternity Pay?

A3.3 If you do not qualify for SMP, you may still be able to receive Maternity Allowance. You must forward your MATB1 to the payroll department who will then return it to you with the relevant documentation (i.e. Form SMP1 – Statutory Maternity Pay Exclusion Form). You should take this to the Department of Work and Pensions who in turn will advise you if you qualify for Maternity Allowance.