Community Vaccination Centres – where will I get my vaccination?
Things are different this year. Your appointment letter might tell you to go to a community vaccination centre within your Local Authority area. It might be a community venue that is not normally used for health care . Please remember that there are no drop-in services in operation at any of these sites, even if it is a health centre. All flu vaccination is by appointment only so please don’t turn up unless you have an appointment.
The venues are as follows:
- Kirkintilloch Town Hall
- Milngavie Town Hall
- Bishopbriggs War Memorial Hall
- Eastwood Health & Social Care Centre Avenue Shopping Centre, Newton Mearns
- Barrhead Health & Social Care Centre Glen Community Hall, Neilston
Utilising Health & Community Centres at:
- Port Glasgow Town Hall
- Greenock Town Hall
- Gourock Gamble Hall
- Kilmacolm Community Centre
- Alexandria Community Centre
- Concord Community Centre, Dumbarton
- The Hub, Clydebank