This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. I'm fine with this Cookie information
Follow is on Twitter Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram

*UPDATED* Hospital visiting changes, home testing kits, Vaccine info, general info and guidance for public, NHSGGC staff, and community-based services.

What support can I get?

There are local Carer Centres which can give you help with:

  • Practical Information

- learn about services that can help you and the person you care for in your local area

  • Training

 - get the knowledge and skills that can support you as a carer

  • Money Matters

- learn about the financial support that may be available for you or the person you care for

  • Emotional Support

- someone to be a listening ear

  • Having a Voice

 - helping you influence what happens in your local area


Lorraine for our Support and Information Service speaks about the types of support carers can get access to


To find out where your local Carers Centre is:

Call us on 0141 353 6504

Email us at [email protected]

Or read the list of local Carer Centre contact details.


You can also download our flyer with details of all the local centres.

The flyer is also available in other languages.


Have you heard of the Support and Information Service

This is a service provided by NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde with centres in the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, New Victoria, Stobhill, Glasgow Royal Infirmary and the Royal Hospital for Children. It is available to all hospital users including patients, visitors and staff. A wide range of support is available including money advice and carers support. 

You can drop into one of the centres, phone 0141 452 2387 or email [email protected]

Last Updated: 26 February 2021