Heads Up - for good mental health
Heads Up, a new website for good mental health across Glasgow and Clyde, is now live.
The website – www.headsup.scot – has been developed by colleagues in mental health with the support of our web team and includes information about the types of services that are available across NHSGGC. It also provides information about common mental health conditions, what the experience may feel like and about ways to cope.
Ronnie Sharp, patient services manager, said: “Heads Up is for you, your family, your friends, your work colleagues, and the people we work with to get healthier.
“We hope that Heads Up will be part of all our shared learning and understanding about good mental health in Glasgow and Clyde.”
The web team were essential in the development of this website and if you are looking to create a website for your service or department, please ensure you are aware of NHSGGC’s web content and development policy and get in touch with [email protected] To download the policy, visit: www.nhsggc.org.uk/webinfo
The policy outlines what you can do and what you can’t, but the core values of the policy are:
- All websites and other online content, must be developed, managed and published under the single NHSGGC website – www.nhsggc.org.uk
- If you currently have a website, blog, or other online resource, please get in touch with the web team to inform them and to discuss what your options are
- If you wish to have a website, please consider what your content will be, who it’s aimed at, ensure you review your content and allow for time to keep it up-to-date
- All staff wishing to create and manage web content must complete the Umbraco CMS LearnPro module
- The web team can guide you in creating your own web strategy and in planning your content build, and can advise on specific needs.