Save Money! Get Fit! Help the Environment!
In this section you will find information, links and various initiatives that makes it cheaper, easier and more environmentally sustainable for staff to travel to and from their place of work and between sites.
- On Site Bike Storage Options - For information on where to store your bicycle on our main acute sites please click here.
- Cycle to Work Scheme - Click here for all information about the Board's cycle to work scheme where you can save an average of around 32% dependent on your tax bracket.
- Bicycle Users Groups - If you would like more information on a Bicycle Users Group near you click here: Bicycle user group page.
- Car Share Permit Information - Application information is available by visiting Staff Net by clicking here for information and registration details for the Car Share Permit application process.
- Staff Annual Ticket Loan Schemes - Click here for information and application forms for our annual ticket loan schemes and other ticket purchasing information.
- Staff Shuttle Bus - There are regular shuttle bus services providing staff with transport options for inter site travel around some of the main hospital sites.
- Travel Ticket Schemes - Different annual ticket loan and ticket discount schemes on offer to NHSGGC staff.
If you would like more information, please contact Travel Plan Office on 0141 451 1646/47 or [email protected].