This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. I'm fine with this Cookie information
Follow is on Twitter Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram
COVID-19 (Coronavirus info)

Information and guidance for public, NHSGGC staff, and community-based services.  Hospital visiting restrictions now in place.

What Evidence Do I Need To Give My Employer?

If you are expecting a baby you will need to submit to your manager a MATB1 form or a letter from your midwife or doctor that confirms the week your baby is due. This week is called the Expected Week of Confinement or EWC.


Last Updated: 29 June 2016