This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. I'm fine with this Cookie information

Q1.1 What Evidence Do I Need To Give My Employer?

A1.1 If you are expecting a baby you will need to submit to your manager a MATB1 form or a letter from your midwife or doctor that confirms the week your baby is due. This week is called the Expected Week of Confinement or EWC.