What is the guidance for working at home?
In order to compliment the Home Working Policy, guidance was created in partnership in September 2020, which is available to view here.
What are the benefits of Homeworking?
There are a number of reasons why homeworking and working at home
is desirable including:
• providing greater flexibility
• increasing scope to meet the Board’s commitment to equal
opportunities, (e.g. it may enable a person with disabilities to do a job they otherwise would not be able to do)
• reducing energy consumption and pollution from unnecessary car journeys
• attracting and retaining staff
• providing a working environment which allows work to be carried out effectively and efficiently
The HR Support and Advice Unit can be contacted on 0141 278 2700 if you have any further questions or need guidance on this policy area.