Designed to encourage those who have previously undertaken a Leadership development programme to:
- Support leaders to maintain development of their skills and practice
- Support the development of current and future leaders via additional learning events and peer exchange
- Establish a strong learning network - Provide a network opportunity for alumni members
- Draw on the input and experience of other alumni members
- Provide an opportunity for like minded individuals to come together both virtually and face to face to resolve problems or identify new approaches
- Encourage members to support learning activities for others
In order to develop the Alumni an Advisory Group has been set up. The Chair and members of the group have all previously undertaken a leadership programme and are current members of the Alumni. The purpose is to develop the Alumni as a valuable leadership network within the organisation. This will allow individuals and groups to maintain, develop and apply their learning to the benefit of NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde.
The scope and range of activity of the advisory group is to establish a strong and recognised learning network by:
- Encouraging those who have previously undertaken a leadership development programme maintain focus on the continuous development of their leadership skills and practice
- Develop a programme of activities to facilitate the development of current and future leaders via additional learning and peer exchange; this will be based on results of a consultation with current Alumni members
- Providing opportunities for alumni members to network and engage with other leaders from all professions and areas of our organisation
- Encourage active participation in the Alumni which allows individuals to support learning activities for other members as a return on their development investment by NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde
- Promote ongoing peer support by members via Linkedin network.
If you would like to know more about the Alumni please contact your OD Advisor.
return to Boardwide Leadership Provision