Staff Flu Vaccination Programme 2019-2020
We care for you! We don’t want you to get flu
And there are lots of people you care about too...
We're aiming to maximise the flu vaccination uptake and participation amongst all NHSGGC staff.
We need you to be a flu hero this winter and do everything you can to keep your patients, colleagues, family and friends safe. We can all work together to reduce flu risks for everyone.
To help make it possible for all NHSGGC staff to quickly and easily get their flu vaccination this year:
Peer vaccinators are continuing to offer flu vaccination to colleagues across a number of sites. Click here to see locations and contact details for peer vaccinators (please note this information is hosted on StaffNet).
Access the new staff flu registration form here. Read the registration user guide here.
- If you don’t know or have a NHSGGC Payroll number, register here
- We’ll recruit more peer vaccinators to help improve access for staff located on acute sites or community settings as well as those who work shift rotations (registration form available here).
- We’ll provide the most effective vaccine possible.
- Students and any staff 17 years old or younger should contact Occupational Health to arrange for their flu vaccination as this year there is a different, licensed vaccine to that for staff and students 18 and older. Peer Vaccinators should also be aware to either administer the Sanofi to those students they know are 17 years or younger, or defer them to Occupational Health.
- Occupational Health continue to offer flu vaccination appointments which can be arranged by telephoning 0141 201 0626.
Staff vaccinations so far this year...
You can infect others simply by breathing? You don’t have to cough or sneeze to spread the virus, it can spread from water vapour, every time you breathe.
Bee a flu hero. Don’t infect. Protect