How can I get access to the system?
If you have previously logged on to your account and have forgotten your password please use the "Can't access your account?" link below the sign in button.
If you are a new user or you don't already have a user name and password please contact the Learning and Education Team by email on [email protected] or by telephone on 0141 278 2700 (12700 internally) choose option 3.
Please provide your GGC payroll number when you contact the team by email or telephone to enable us to search for your account.
The web address for Turas Appraisal is https://turasappraisal.nes.nhs.scot
Turas Appraisal Development
Development of new pages and features will continue on Turas Appraisal so keep checking our update section to find out what’s new.
Features available to use now
We currently have access to a manager, reviewer and a reviewee page. Agenda for Change users can:-
- View historic data recorded on e-KSF (if data was recorded)
- View their KSF Post Outline
- View all the guidance and videos embedded in the system
- Use the help feature which sends queries directly to the Learning and Education Support Team
- Record Personal Development Plans
- Record Objectives
- Record KSF Progress
- Record the Discussion Summary (new)
- Confirm and agree
- On-screen alert where there is an outstanding action (bell icon)
- View all other Turas applications they have registered for such as Turas Learn and Turas ePortfolio
- Line managers can assign KSF Post Outlines to staff
- Line managers can assign reviewers to staff members that they manage but do not review.
- Compliance reporting - monthly compliance report available via MicroStrategy
Future developments on Turas Appraisal will include planned developments and developments as a result of feedback from users. The priority developments for Autumn 2019 include:-
- Team Progress Dashboard for managers and reviewers. This will show the compliance for the staff assigned to them. The dashboard can be drilled down in various ways to show what had been completed, partially completed and requires an action.
- email alerts and notifications if the user has an email address in their account. Alerts will be generated when an action is required. Meanwhile on screes alerts provide this information on the form of a bell icon