Managers and Reviewers
Keeping your Turas Appraisal account up to date
To add staff to your Turas Appraisal account:-
- Please complete the Staff List Template and email this to Learning and Education Support Team on [email protected]
- The form has to be completed by the manager/PA only, not the staff member.
- Only new or missing staff are to be added to the form, existing staff members should not be put on.
To remove staff from your Turas Appraisal Account:-
- If the member of staff is leaving NHSGGC completely - No action is required. Once terminated from the Payroll system they will automatically be deleted from Turas Appraisal.
- If the member of staff is moving to another department – email the Learning and Education Support Team on [email protected] providing the name and payroll number of the member of staff to be removed
Assigning reviewer rights to members of staff that you want to review members of your team:-
- At this time only the Learning and Education Support Team can assign reviewer rights. To arrange this the manager of the person that reviewer rights is required for should email the Learning and Education Support Team on [email protected] Please provide name and payroll number of the person that reviewer rights is to be assigned to.
Assigning or changing a KSF Post Outline to staff:-
Reports are available from the Team Progress Dashboard on your Turas Appraisal account. If you have manager or Reviewer access to the system and have staff assigned to your account you will automatically have access to the dashboard. The Team Progress report will give you live information on compliance rate for your team with regards to reviews, PDPs and objectives. It also has a to do list to alert you if any actions are required.