During this course delegates will design and deliver a short presentation to fellow trainees in a safe, non-threatening environment and benefit from feedback to support their presentation style.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Discuss the "dos and don’ts" of an effective presentation
- Discuss the factors to consider when developing a presentation
- Identify the stages for creating a presentation
- Consider which visual aids are most appropriate to use
- Develop strategies to support the delivery of presentations
- Design and deliver a short presentation (delivery will be on Day 2)
Learning and Education Team
Who should attend:
Any staff who wish to develop skills in creating and delivering presentations.
There are no pre requisites for this course.
- C1 – Communication
- C2 – Personal and People Development
- G1 – Learning and Development
An e-Learning option is available for this topic via LearnPro. You will find it under the CPD category. Information and registration for LearnPro.