An increasingly important communication skill for anyone involved in supervisory management is that of managing effective meetings. Whether the meetings are low key or of great significance, the principles and issues are the same when it comes to chairing them successfully and this module will guide delegates through the skills and tasks required to master.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
• Recognise the importance of different types of meetings
• Explain how to would prepare for a meeting depending upon role
• Create an agenda for a meeting
• Describe how to conduct a meeting
• Identify a process for taking minutes and follow up
Learning and Education Team
Who should attend:
Staff who lead/ chair meetings
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Duration: Nominal time 2 hours
C1 - Communication
G5 - Services and Projects
G6 - People Management
E Learning Course:
If you need any further support to access this course, please contact the Learning and Education Support Team on 0141 278 2700 (Option 3).