This module aims to give you an understanding of the report writing process
By the end of the module you will be able to:
• Describe the different business report types and their purpose
• Identify the appropriate report depending upon the situation it is required for
• Identify the stages of report writing
• Identify the appropriate format for presenting data
• Recognise how to structure a report for effective communication
Learning and Education Team
Who should access this module:
Staff who wish to develop their skill in writing reports
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Guided learning time 45 minutes
If you need any further support to access this course, please contact the Learning and Education Support Team on 0141 278 2700 (Option 3).