This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. I'm fine with this Cookie information
Follow is on Twitter Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram
COVID-19 (Coronavirus info)

Information and guidance for public, NHSGGC staff, and community-based services.  Hospital visiting restrictions now in place.

What do I need provide to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme?

You will need to provide proof of:

  • Your identity (Passport or national identity card)
  • Your residence in the UK (Further information on evidence of UK residence can be found on the Home Office website).

As part of your application, you will also be asked to declare convictions that appear in your criminal record (in the UK or overseas).  This information will be checked against the UK’s crime database.

Last Updated: 20 April 2021