The Gartnavel site in the north of Glasgow, cover approximately 68.5-acres, is one of the city's key locations for medical care.
- A state-of-the-art cancer treatment centre for the West of Scotland - New Beatson opened in 2007
- A purpose-built mental health hospital at Gartnavel Royal Hospital opened in 2007
- The re-development of Gartnavel General Hospital
- A new state-of-the-art laboratory incorporating the Leukaemia Research Centre
- Redevelopment of listed buildings and surplus land for office use, including the NHS Board Headquarters