This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. I'm fine with this Cookie information

Optometrist (Eyes)

If you have a problem with your eyes visit your local optometrist. All high street opticians have an optometrist who provides NHS services.

  • If your optician is closed and you can’t wait until it reopens call NHS 24 on 111
  • If you sustain an eye injury that requires immediate emergency treatment go to your nearest A&E
  • Children under one should go to the Royal Hospital for Children. This is at the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital campus.

To find your nearest Optometrist, please enter your Postcode in the search box to the right.

Find your nearest

Using current location