This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. I'm fine with this Cookie information

Minor Injuries Units

For minor injuries go to one of our locally based Minor Injury Units (MIU). They treat cuts that need stitches, broken bones, sprains and minor burns.

These units open between 9am - 9pm every day of the year. Outwith these times you should go to your local A&E.

Enter your postcode now to Find Your Nearest MIU.

For more information on who and what our MIUs can treat, go to these pages now