The £7.3 million contemporary healthcare facility, located in a prominent location on the Inverclyde Royal Hospital grounds, provides adult and older peoples’ continuing care mental health accommodation, with a particular focus on delivering a dementia friendly environment.
There are 2 wards:Oak and Willow; a cafe area provides refreshments and is open to visitors, patients and their family members daily between 2.00-4.00 pm and 7:00-8:00 pm (except Christmas Day and New Year's Day).
There are 42 beds in total with 30 of these dedicated to continuing care for older people.
- 24 continuing care beds for patients with dementia
- 6 continuing care beds for patients with dementia and co-morbidity conditions
- 12 adult continuing care beds
- Social enterprise space including a cafe and hair-dressers
- Treatment rooms
- Multi-purpose social spaces for male and female patients
Click on a service name for more details
Adults and Older People with complex mental health needs
With our help and support you can successfully give up smoking and become smokefree. You can do it, We can help.
Smokefree Services are responsible for a wide range of tobacco projects aimed at reducing the damage from tobacco to people in and around Greater Glasgow and Clyde
General Tel: 0141 211 6564