This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. I'm fine with this Cookie information
Follow is on Twitter Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram
COVID-19 (Coronavirus info)

Information and guidance for public, NHSGGC staff, and community-based services.  Hospital visiting restrictions now in place.

Youth Organisations

Advice and Support

If you are concerned that a young person requires support with alcohol or substance issues, you should direct them towards an appropriate service.

It is better to contact services now to clarify their referral criteria and procedures, rather than waiting until a young person urgently needs their help!


Aye Mind (Digital well being tool for young people)


Alcohol and Drug Recovery Service (ADRS)

Alcohol and Drug Recovery Service (ADRS) Information Booklet ( also in other languages)  


Sandyford Centre


Scottish Families Affected by Drugs and Alcohol


Quit Your Way (NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde)


Substance Misuse Toolkit Working Group

[email protected]   


Youth Health Services  (Glasgow City)


Last Updated: 15 September 2021