Mental Health Tool (Resources)
The Mental Health Tool must run for one week on an annual basis, however the Professional Judgement tool needs to be run over the course of two weeks. The following resources can be used to simplify the process.
- Step by Step - This guide explains on a step by step basis what you need to do before, during, and after the tool run.
- Mental Health data capture - Used to record workload within Mental Health adult inpatients
- Professional Judgement Template - Tool for recording daily Professional Judgement for staffing to manage real-time requirements
- Professional Judgement Guidance - Advice on providing a useful and informative comment when completing the Professional Judgement Tool
- Escort recording sheet - Use if required to document extra duties, such as escorting a patient
Work is currently ongoing on the second generation Mental Health workload and workforce planning tool. More information will be communicated to Mental Health clinical areas directly as soon as it is available.