Kiltwalk for Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity
We’re looking for Kiltwalkers of all ages and abilities to join our team at this unique charity event. There is a Kiltwalk for everyone; from the 6 mile Wee Wander and 15 mile Big Stroll to the 23 mile Mighty Stride!
When you walk for us you will receive:
- A free Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity t-shirt
- A fundraising pack
- Exclusive training walks with Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity
- An invitation for a tour of the children’s hospital to show you the difference your fundraising makes to young patients treated there.
When you choose to walk for Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity, the Kiltwalk will top up your fundraising total by 10% meaning you can raise even more money to support the babies, children and young people at Scotland's largest children's hospital.
Last year, hundreds of our supporters took on the Kiltwalk for our young patients and had a fantastic day out! View our photo gallery.
How to register
Registration is easy. Simply:
- Visit the Kiltwalk website
- Click 'register now
- Fill out your details
- Select Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity from the drop down list.
- Exclusive NHSGGC Discount
We are offering NHSGGC employees 50% off entry to the 23 mile and 15 mile Kiltwalks. To claim your discount code, please send an email to [email protected] with the following details: NAME + LENGTH OF KILTWALK (15 or 23 MILES) + PHONE NUMBER
Find out more at: