Apply for new content / microsite
Use this form to apply for a new microsite or content area for any service or location within NHSGGC.
Before completing this form, you must comply with all of the following. If not, please complete the necessary steps to ensure you can, otherwise we cannot process your application.
- Your web content project been signed off / agreed by your director, or senior service lead.
- You have discussed and agreed with your service or team why you need an online web presence / pages, and are clear in its purpose and how it will provide quality information for patients, public, staff or other professionals.
- If applicable, you have linked in with your service peers across NHSGGC to ensure you are providing clear and consistent information for all of your service, not duplicating any work already completed or underway (check the NHSGGC website for info relating to your service), and not leaving out information relating to same service or team in other areas of the organisation.
- You have a content outline which provides a clear outline of what your content will consist of, and (if required) have identified specific functional elements (this can be a bullet list document showing the cascading structure of your pages, see here for an example).
- You have identified the resources required to allow you to create and maintain your web content (this includes staff numbers, time, and any budget required for specific developments).
- You have read, understood, and will comply with the Web Content & Development Policy.
- You, or your nominated content editor(s) have, or will shortly complete the Umbraco Learn Pro Training Module.
- You have checked the quality requirements for content and are able to meet them.
Please complete all parts of the form. The form consists of three sections. Section 1 only applies if you are starting afresh and do not have existing content on another website or other online platform, but you still need to confirm this.
If you have any questions about completing the form, please email them to [email protected]