Social media - what we expect
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful. They must not be defamatory, libellous, in breach of the General Data Protection Regulations, contain obscenities or foul language.
- Contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing offence or trouble. Users who persistently post comments which are unrelated to the item being commented on may be blocked and their comments deleted.
- Advertising or promotional postings will not be accepted unless with the prior consent of NHSGGC.
- In line with NHS guidelines, no political campaigning or electioneering will be permitted.
- NHSGGC’s decision is final.
- Please note that NHSGGC does not endorse any private company or individual, and this remains the case even when NHSGGC is ‘friends’ with or ‘follows’ a profile or account on social media sites.
Professional Bodies and others social media guidance