Is this course for me?
Aim: Improving Health Developing Effective Practice (IH:DEP) is a blended learning course to enable participants to increase their confidence in improving health and tackling health inequalities by providing a framework which will guide and encourage the development of effective and reflective practice
If you have any questions, please contact the organiser:
What will I learn?
• An overview of current models of health
• An analysis of health improvement and health inequalities
• The wider, socio-political influences on population health outcomes
• What works to reduce health inequalities
• Delivering effective, continuously-improved services to individuals and communities
• Making use of personal reflection to apply learning in the workplace
Course duration: One half day induction followed by 3 full day sessions. You must be able to attend all sessions.
When and where:
Induction: 07 August 2018 (9.30am-12.30pm)
DAY 1: 21 August 2018 (9am-5pm)
DAY 2: 18 Sept 2018 (9am-5pm)
DAY 3: 23 October 2018 (9am-5pm)
Venue: Eastbank Training and Conference Centre, 22 Academy Street, Shettleston, Glasgow, G31 9AA
Book here: https://ihdepcohort06.eventbrite.co.uk
Induction: 14 Nov 2018 (9.30am-12.30pm)
DAY 1: 28 Nov 18 (9am-5pm)
DAY 2: 16 Jan 19 (9am-5pm)
DAY 3: 20 Feb 19 (9am-5pm)
Venue: Eastbank (TBC)
Book here: https://ihdepcohort07.eventbrite.co.uk