Weigh to Go 12-18
The requirements to join Weigh To Go are:
- Live in NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde (e.g. Council area East Dunbartonshire, East Renfrewshire, Glasgow City, Inverclyde, Renfrewshire, West Dunbartonshire)
- Must be 12 to 18 years old
- Have a BMI over 25 What is BMI?
Healthy Weight Calculator
What is Weigh To Go?
- This service is for young people who are overweight and want to lose or manage their weight.
- Weigh To Go incorporates ongoing support from a Weigh To Go Nurse and Slimming World to promote healthy, sustainable and successful weight loss.
- Healthy Eating and Physical Activity will compliment this and you will be encouraged to do both of these.
How can I access Weigh To Go?
Simply phone us on 0141 451 2727 to make an appointment or complete the contact us form and a member of the team will call you back.