136 Stanley Street
Glasgow, G41 1JH
FCAMHS was developed following a review of the needs of young people who are involved in serious offending behaviour in Greater Glasgow as well as surveying opinions of Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists.
The following services are provided to young people:
- Assessment of risk using advanced forensic, structured, professional judgement approaches which are evidenced based and recommended by the Risk Management Authority.
- Assessment of mental health problems or mental disorder from psychiatric and clinical psychological perspectives.
- Assessment and formulation of offending behaviour.
- Treatment of mental health problems such as ADHD, Aspergers Disorder.
- Delivery of specialist cognitive behavioural sex offender treatment programmes and other offending behaviour programmes.
- Specialism in developing and delivering training on offence specific treatment programmes.
- Evaluation of the outcome of offending based programmes.
Referrals can be received from a range of professionals and services including Social Work youth Justice Teams, Social Work Child and Family Teams, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry In-Patient Units, Substance Misuse Teams, Secure Units, Children’s Reporter, and Voluntary Sector Agencies involved in youth offending.