Do you have a long term condition?
Have you been diagnosed with it in the last 3 years?
If yes, please share your experience of health services and care.
A long term condition could be Asthma, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) or Stroke.
Why share your story?
Your story could…
• Help improve services and care for patients and carers
• Help NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde understand your experiences of services and care
What does it involve from you?
• Sharing your story in your own words
• About an hour of your time
• Talking about your experience
• Your thoughts and ideas
When sharing your story, you can expect us to…
• Provide travel expenses or transport
• Respect confidentiality and your feelings
• Be understanding
• Offer a friendly ear
• Be impartial and non judgemental
• Provide support if required (for example communication or language support)
• Provide tea & coffee.Where and when will this happen?
• At a time and a place that suits you.
Who will be involved?
• A Patient or Carer Volunteer.
All patient and carer volunteers are impartial and are there to help your voice be heard within the NHS.