Our services are specifically designed to treat the homeless people in Glasgow living in Emergency Accommodation. Our GP services helps with both physical and mental health problems.
How will the GP's help?
- GP's work to diagnose health problems and assist patients in ways that include prescribing medication or referral onwards to hospital.
- Once in stable accommodation our service will provide help in registering patients with a GP in the local area.
- Our service offers immunisations for Hepatitis A&B
- Other immunisations include influenza & pneumococcal.
- Our service works closely with other Homeless Health Services, social work, housing and voluntary organisations who can be contacted in order to provide on-going support and help to patients.