This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. I'm fine with this Cookie information

East Renfrewshire

Below is a list of agencies in the East Renfrewshire area specialising in alcohol related issues.

RCA Trust

Mirren House Back Sneddon Street Paisley PA3 2AF Tel: 0141 887 0800 RCA Trust (formerly Renfrew Council on alcohol) is a community based alcohol-related prevention and treatment service. The aim of RCA Trust is to seek to limit the damaging effects of alcohol and related behaviours on the individual, their families and the community by providing a range of services and activities  

East Renfrewshire Community Addiction Team (CAT) St Andrews House 113 Cross Arthurlie Street Barrhead East Renfrewshire G78 1EE   Tel: 0141 577 3368 or 0141 577 4027   CATs are health and social services staff who work together in one team. If you need help with drug or alcohol problems, you can come to the CAT and they will arrange for you to see the best person who can help you. They also work closely with voluntary organisations, including RCA Trust     East Renfrewshire Young Persons Addiction Service   Tel: 0141 577 8300 or 0141 577 3380   The Young Person’s Addiction Service is a confidential service available to young people between the ages of 12 and 18 years who are experiencing dependency issues with alcohol or other drugs.