Occupational Health Physiotherapy Service
NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde staff can self refer to the Occupational Health Physiotherapy Service for treatment & advice using a self-referral form (Please save the form to your computer).
Priority will be given to staff members who:
- Are absent from work due to a musculoskeletal problem.
- Have sustained a musculoskeletal injury following an injury or accident at work.
- Are at risk from going off work due to a new or work affected musculoskeletal problem.
Aims / Features of the Service
- Quicker access to physiotherapy for those in need to reduce sickness absence.
- Give advice and reassurance to reduce the need for sickness absence.
- Self management advice to prevent disorder reoccurrence. When appropriate you may be referred onto local services.
- Provide ergonomic & workplace assessments and advice for managers.
- Encourage health promotion and good working practices among NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde staff.
- Treatment available at our main hub at the West Glasgow ACH & at satellite clinics at the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, Glasgow Royal Infirmary, Royal Alexandra Hospital & Inverclyde Royal Hospital.
The referral form can be found below and should be returned by:
- Delivering in person to the Occupational Health Department at the address below
- Posting to the Occupational Health Department at the address below:
Occupational Health Service
West Glasgow ACH
Further Guidance on completing the referral form and the referral process can be found in the self referral information leaflet.