Occupational Health Physiotherapy Service
NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde staff can self refer to the Occupational Health Physiotherapy Service for treatment & advice using a self-referral form (Please save the form to your computer).
Priority will be given to staff members who:
- Are absent from work due to a musculoskeletal problem.
- Have sustained a musculoskeletal injury following an injury or accident at work.
- Are at risk from going off work due to a new or work affected musculoskeletal problem.
Aims / Features of the Service
- Quicker access to physiotherapy for those in need to reduce sickness absence.
- Give advice and reassurance to reduce the need for sickness absence.
- Self management advice to prevent disorder reoccurrence. When appropriate you may be referred onto local services including maternity.
- Provide ergonomic & workplace assessments and advice for managers.
- Encourage health promotion and good working practices among NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde staff.
- Treatment available at our main hub at the West Glasgow ACH & at satellite clinics at the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, Glasgow Royal Infirmary, Royal Alexandra Hospital & Inverclyde Royal Hospital.
The referral form can be found below and should be returned by:
- Delivering in person to the Occupational Health Department at the address below
- Posting to the Occupational Health Department at the address below:
Occupational Health Service
West Glasgow ACH
Further Guidance on completing the referral form and the referral process can be found in the self referral information leaflet. Please note that if you are suffering from a pregnancy related musculoskeletal condition, then you can self-refer to your local maternity service.