Turas Appraisal is now live!
How can I get access to the system?
If you had your email address in e-KSF you would have received an email on the 2nd April with a link to Turas Appraisal. If you didn’t receive this or if you don’t have an email address please contact the Learning and Education Team by email on [email protected] or by telephone on 0141 278 2700 (12700 internally) choose option 3.
The web address for Turas Appraisal is https://turasappraisal.nes.nhs.scot
Turas Appraisal Development
Development of new pages and features will continue on Turas Appraisal so keep checking our update section to find out what’s new.
Available now to use
We currently have access to a manager, reviewer and a reviewee page. Staff are assigned to the reviewer that they had on e-KSF and user can continue to:-
- View their KSF Post Outline
- View all the guidance and videos embedded in the system
- Use the help feature which sends queries directly to the Learning and Education Support Team
- Record Personal Development Plans
- Record Objectives
- Record KSF Progress
- Record the Discussion Summary (new)
- Confirm and agree
- View all other Turas applications they have registered for such as Turas Learn and Turas ePortfolio
Future developments on Turas Appraisal will include planned developments and developments as a result of feedback from users. The priority developments for June include:-
- The adding of new starts, removal of leavers and changes to accounts with regards to job and position in organisational structure since the end of January 2018 – The Data Sharing Agreement has been signed by all Boards which has allowed development work to start on creating the link and this will be concluded by NES digital team this month with the updates being processed by end June/very beginning July.
- Transfer of historical data from e-KSF – Development work is progressing well on this for the 167,000+ users in Scotland and should be available by end June/beginning July.
- Compliance reporting – Work on a compliance report is progressing and on schedule to have the first compliance report shortly after the end of June which will report on activity from April – June 2018. This will be reported via MicroStrategy the same was as e-KSF was. Future developments will include a reporting function for managers to view their teams progress.
- More functionality for managers i.e. ability to assign post outlines and reviewers. Date to be confirmed.