What matters to us conference for nurses & midwives
22nd May 2017:
8.45am – 4.30pm
Lecture Theatre, Teaching and Learning Centre QEUH
Be part of this exciting Corporate Nursing Conference
The Conference will include a range of presentations from expert nurses working in acute and primary care settings and include nursing care past, present and future.
The speakers will discuss how NHSGGC nurses and midwives work to the highest standards and make a significant contribution to patient care.
Key note speaker – Dr Margaret McGuire, Board Nurse Director
• Transforming nursing roles Dr Mark Cooper - Advanced Nurse Practitioner
• Changes in diabetes nursing Linda Burns - Diabetes Nurse Specialist
• The use of research in nursing - Professor Bridget Johnston
• Changes in the delivery of care of Learning Disabilities patients -
Vivienne Hoggan - Service Manager/Lead Nurse in Learning Disabilities
• Nursing and e-health - Sandra Blades Nursing e-health lead,
How to Book
A one day event open to all nurses and midwives. A Nomination Form is required. Please download here.
This should be completed and returned to [email protected] to allow your application to be processed.
The final programme for this event can be accessed by clicking here