Staff Transport Information
Save Money. Get Fit. Get To Work.
In this section you will find information, links and various initiatives that makes it cheaper, easier and more environmentally sustainable for staff to travel to and from their place of work and between sites.
- Annual Ticket Loan Schemes - Click here for information and application forms for our annual ticket loan schemes and other ticket purchasing information.
- Cycle to Work Scheme - Click here for all information about the Board's cycle to work scheme where you can save an average of around 32% dependent on your tax bracket.
- On Site Bike Storage Options - For information on where to store your bicycle on our main acute sites please click here.
- Bicycle Users Groups - If you would like more information on a Bicycle Users Group near you click here: Bicycle user group page.
- Liftshare and Car Share Permit Information - Click here for information and registration details for our liftshare scheme as well as the Car Share Permit application process.
If you would like more information, please contact Graeme Condie or Katharine Brough on 0141 452 (8)6260/ (8)6261 or [email protected].