Getting To Queen Elizabeth University Hospital and Royal Hospital for Children Campus
Our Moviemap shows all sustainable travel links to the QEUH/RHC Campus. The map features public transport options for bus travel as well as train and subway options. The map has links to Traveline Scotland for personal journey planning. Walking and cycling routes are also indicated as well as parking information for the campus.
Travel Options Leaflet
Click here to view/download "Getting to the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital and Royal Hospital for Children" travel options leaflet, detailing the range of travel and transport options to the site. Correct as of September 2016.
Public Transport to the Queen Elizabeth University Hospitals campus
Bus Services to Arrivals Square - Click here
- First Glasgow Hospital Connect services 15, 16, 34A and 77 directly serve the hospital. Service 90 services the grounds via Langlands Drive, with the 3 and 34 serving Langlands Road (off-site).
- Stagecoach service X19 (Fastlink)
- McGills services 17, 21 and 23. Service 26 serves Shieldhall Road (off-site).
- Colchri service 25
- All First Glasgow, Stagecoach, McGill's and Colchri buses are low floor, easily accessible for wheelchair users and ‘buggy friendly’.
- The hospital covers a large area. You may find it easier to take a bus that goes through the grounds.
- Concession Pass Holders travelling before 9.00am no longer need to show an appointment card.
- Correct change is needed on board First Glasgow buses
Latest Transport News
23rd October changes to First 15 and 16 services. Please see the following link for further information and timetables: www.firstgroup.com/greater-glasgow/news-and-service-updates/planned-changes/23-october-service-changes
By Rail or Subway
To Govan Road Entrance
- Govan Subway Station:
A 25 minute walk to Govan Road entrance (just over 1 mile). Buses for hospital grounds are at street level bus stop, not the terminus. The X19, 21 and 23/23A connect Govan Subway to Arrivals Square and the 90 to the Hospital grounds on Langlands Drive.
- Central Station (Union Street) (nearest buses):
McGill's 23, 23A or Stagecoach X19. Alternatively take the St Enoch Subway to Govan and follow the above directions.
- Queen Street Station:
Stagecoach X19 or First 77 from Cathedral Street. Alternatively, take the Buchanan Street Subway to Govan and follow the above directions.
- Cardonald Station:
A 25 minute walk to Langlands Road entrance (just over 1 mile) or McGill's bus 17, First 34a, Colchri 25.
- Paisley Gilmour Street Station:
McGill's 17 or 21.
Further Information/ Contacts
Bus Operators - First, Stagecoach, McGills and Colchri
Rail Operator - Scotrail
Subway Operator - SPT
Other - Clyde ferry - Zonecards with the correct zone can be used on this route