This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. I'm fine with this Cookie information
Cookie Control

Know who to turn to


All year round - for immediate advice - when your GP surgery or Dental Practice is closed and you’re too ill to wait - call NHS 24.  They will put you through to a health professional who will talk to you about your symptoms and arrange for you to see a GP or Dentist if necessary.

  • Call NHS 24 on 111

Your NHS is available all year round to care for you. While your GP practice and some NHS services will close on most weekends and public holidays the NHS continues throughout to provide urgent care for those who need it. These pages explain how and when to access services.

For mobile friendly "Know Who To Turn To" info, go to

For general health information visit 

Help reduce Norovirus infection in hospital