There are 8 Aroma outlets across NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde. These are located in:
- Stobhill ACH
- New Victoria ACH
- Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre
- Glasgow Royal Queen Elizabeth Building
- Lomond Room, Glasgow Royal
- 1st Floor, Adult Hospital, Queen Elizabeth University Hospital
- Ground Floor, Royal Hospital for Children
- Teaching & Learning Centre, Queen Elizabeth University Hospital
The Aroma menu meets the Healthy Living Award Plus criteria and includes:
- All sandwiches, toasties and ciabattas are 100% compliant with HLA Plus criteria.
- Bakery items are 50% compliant with HLA Plus criteria, which means we offer products that are lower in salt, fats and sugars.
- Fresh fruit and fruit pots with seasonal fruit are routinely available.
- All soft drinks are 100% compliant with HLA Plus criteria, which means they are all sugar free or are fruit juices which contain only limited amount of natural sugars.
- Breakfast rolls include products which are sourced to be lower in salt, fats and sugars and are oven cooked or grilled rather than fried.
- Baked potato fillings include choices that use lower fat products such as mayonnaise and cheese.
- Semi-skimmed milk is used as standard for our speciality coffees and teas however skimmed milk, full creamed milk and soya milk are available on request.
- Alongside our standard sandwich items a range of Gluten Free sandwiches, biscuits and snack bars are routinely available.