Answers to some of the common questions we are asked. Don't forget to use the Useful Links section of this site too.
Use these links for answers to questions on...
- Health Rights - Including help on seeing your records, retrieving lost NHS details, making a complaint, and access to other languages.
- Hospitals and other facilities - Find your way there, visiting timesinfo, etc.
- Know who to turn to? These pages can help you find the treatment you need - including information on Dentists.
- Treatment and Services - includes advice on what to do at night and weekends (out of hours).
- Using this website - How to make the most of this website, ways to make your computer work better for you, privacy and help downloading files.
- Who and what is NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde? - Some basic info on us, what we do, about the Board members, meetings, papers, etc.
- Can I get work experience with NHSGGC? Who to contact if you are at school, a student, or looking to volunteer.
- How can I make a charitable donation? How to get in touch if you wish to donate to a ward or service.
- I want to return NHS equipment but don't know who to contact Thankyou, please contact EquipU tel 0845 270 2246
If you have a new question you think it would be useful to include please let us know through our feedback form and we will include the answer if appropriate.