This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. I'm fine with this Cookie information

A&E and Minor Injuries Service - postcode finder

This service will update as changes and closures take place so you must check back here if you need to use a service again.

Please enter your postcode, select the age of the patient and type of service. Use GO to find your A&E or Minor Injury Service.  

Find out more about what a Minor Injuries Service can treat you for by clicking here.

If you think it is an emergency, phone 999.

If you have a minor illness such as a cough or high temperature, then your GP or pharmacist can help. 


The hospital you should go to today is ....

You should visit:

You could also visit: