Chairman’s Awards 2016
How to enter
Guidelines for writing your nomination:
- Please read the category criteria so you understand what the judges are looking for.
- You can submit as many nominations as you wish.
- The way in which the person/team or the project is exemplary should be detailed.
- Start with a clear, direct, and specific statement of why the nominee deserves recognition. Include enough information for the panel to become familiar with the nominee’s specific challenges faced, actions taken, and results or goals met. List the most important information in the first few sentences and then elaborate as necessary.
- Give specific examples that address the award criteria and elaborate on why the nominee’s accomplishments are worthy of the award.
- Examples could include outcomes, results, and/or activities 'above and beyond' the nominee’s job description. Include qualities that make this person outstanding, and that are clearly relevant to the award criteria (eg, contribution, team-building, collaboration, initiative, and leadership).
- Provide a complete overview of the nominee or team’s accomplishments. It is important to tell the nominee’s story as you would to a stranger.
- Keep your entry to less than 750 words long.
The deadline is 31 July 2016.