Throughout the engagement period we have sought to engage closely with patients, carers and other stakeholders of the Centre for Integrative Care. We have done this in a number of ways:
- Individual letters to current patients informing them of the proposal and the ways they can get involved
- Telephone line for one to one conversations with the Patient Experience Public Involvement Manager
- Email address and postal address for people to share their views in writing
- Creation of a Patient Panel to allow patients a specific forum to ask questions about the proposal and to share their views and experiences
- Drop-in sessions at the Centre for Integrative Care to allow people to have one to one or small group discussions about the proposal
Below is a presentation summarising the engagement activity we have carried out, and some of the things that we have heard from the people we have interacted with throughout the engagement period.
Presentation - Engagement Overview