This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. I'm fine with this Cookie information


For information on our complaints procedures or advice on how to make a complaint.

We aim to deliver high quality healthcare. We use the views and experiences of people who use our services to make continuous improvements.  Our Complaints Procedure is a key component of this.

To give us feedback rather than make a formal complaint , please use our Patient Feedback form.

In this section you will find

  • Useful Resources (our Factsheet, Patient Advice & Support Service (PASS) Leaflet and Complaints Policy).

How to Complain

Complaints should be brought to the attention of staff directly involved, or their manager, to be dealt with as they arise. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of this resolution, or if you do not wish to pursue this option, we will treat your complaint as a formal complaint.  Normally we ask you to put this in writing so that the terms of the complaint are clear.  We can help you to do this if need be.

Complaints about CH(C)P Services

If your complaint is about a service managed by a Community Health Partnership (CHP) or Community Health and Care Partnership (CHCP), please contact that particular CH(C)P using the contact details in the Complaints Factsheet.

To find the appropriate CHP or CHCP, you can simply enter in the box below the Postcode of the premises you attend for the service you want to complain about.  You will be presented with the name of the CHP or CHCP to contact.  If you don’t know the Postcode of the premises you attend, simply enter your own.


Patient Advice and Support Service

The NHS in Scotland has in place arrangements to provide a Patient Advice and Support Service (PASS) for all NHS users.  The service is free, confidential, independent of NHSGGC, and fully impartial.  

  • PASS may be contacted by phone on 0141 775 3220, or via any Citizens Advice Bureau. 

Visit the Patient Advice and Support Service website to find  out more information about the service and to find your local bureau, including contact details and how to get there.