In this section we answer some of the common questions we are asked. We plan to add more over time. If you have a new question you think it would be useful to include please let us know through our feedback form and we will include the answer if appropriate. Don't forget to use the Useful Links section of this site too.
Use these links for answers to questions on...
- Health Rights - Including help on seeing your records or making a complaint, and access to other languages.
- Hospitals and other facilities - Find your way there, visiting timesinfo, etc.
- Treatment and Services - includes advice on what to do at night and weekends (out of hours).
- Using this website - How to make the most of this website, ways to make your computer work better for you, privacy and help downloading files.
- Who and what is NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde? - Some basic info on us, what we do, about the Board members, meetings, papers, etc.