Clinical Innovation Strategy
The 5 core objectives of the Research, Development & Clinical Innovation Strategy are to:
- Deliver high quality research which will directly impact on and improve patient care to a high level of operational fidelity
- Fully embed a research and innovation culture within NHS GG&C
- Promote patient/public engagement and participation in translational and clinical research
- Optimise our use of informatics to support all domains of our research programmes
- Actively support innovation and early adoption (or early rejection) of novel medicines, devices and new models of service delivery throughout NHS GG&C
The NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde Research, Development & Clinical Innovation Strategy document is available here.