This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. I'm fine with this Cookie information
Cookie Control

Social Work Departments

Accessing Social Work Services 

Care and support services are available to residents through the Community Health and Care Partnerships (CHCP's) or through local authorities.

Below is a list of the areas covered by each CHCP or local authority. Click on the area website links to get information about the office nearest to you.

Once you have entered the council area website, type Child Protection into the search box and hit return.  This will bring up all links connected with child protection.

If you are unsure which is your area office, please phone first. Each area has a Reception Service point who will be able to help you with your enquiry.

Glasgow City

Glasgow City Council -

Other Local Authorities

East Dunbartonshire
South Lanarkshire;
East Renfrewshire;

Out of Hours Social Work (covers West of Scotland) 0800 811 505