April 15 Changes
Template Updates April 15
- Stroke Functional Assessment. This area of the Stroke template has been changed to encourage use by practitioners and onward referral to the Stroke teams.
- CHADS2 VASC replacing CHADS2. Now advised to use CHADS2 VASC alone.
- LVSD inclusion criteria has changed. Patients need to have a Heart Failure code and either one of the following LVSD codes: G5yy9 or 585f
- Health Determinants. Agenda Setting section – New Show Status button. If activated the lobes will change to purple to indicate areas out with health recommendations or life circumstances disclosed in the Assess Status section. This new functionality is to enable a visual summary to aid your consultation.
- Removal of Readiness to Change as a section in Health Determinants Section. Readiness to change should still be discussed as part of the consultation.
- COPD. Spirometry examples have been added to the back screens in the COPD template to indicate the correct values to be recorded for FEV1/FVC ratio and FEV1 as % of predicted value. Click the 'i' icon next to Diagnostic Spirometry in the Diagnostic Investigations section for this information.