Defined as an acute onset of increase in breathlessness, cough or sputum production, or change in sputum colour, sustained for at least a day.
Click on the links below to view information and guidance on each inhaler technique and protocol:
• How to use your Volumatic Spacer
• How to use your Turbohaler
• How to use your Pressurised Metered-Dose Inhaler (pMDI)
• How to use your HandiHaler
• How to use your Easyhaler
• How to use your Easi-Breathe
• How to use your Aerochamber Spacer
• How to use your Accuhaler
COST EFFECTIVE PRESCRIBING (Inhaler Devices)
Click here for information on cost effective prescribing of Inhaler Devices.