Local Delivery Plan 2012-13
The Local Delivery Plan is the performance contract between the Scottish Government and NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde.
It sets out key operational and performance measures for us and describes our contribution towards meeting the Scottish Government’s purpose and outcomes and delivery of the 3 Quality Ambitions outlined in the national Quality Strategy for NHSScotland.
3 Quality Ambitions
- Mutually beneficial partnerships between patients, their families and those delivering healthcare services which respect individual needs and values and which demonstrate compassion, continuity, clear communication and shared decision making;
- There will be no avoidable injury or harm to people from healthcare they receive, and an appropriate, clean and safe environment will be provided for the delivery of healthcare services at all times; and
- The most appropriate treatments, interventions support and services will be provided at the right time to everyone who will benefit, and wasteful or harmful variation will be eradicated.
The Quality Strategy is the overarching context for the prioritisation of policy development and improvement as we face the challenges of the future, both in terms of securing improvement in the quality of healthcare services, and in achieving the necessary efficiencies. The Local Delivery Plan sets out our contribution to achieving this and covers the following sections:
- Annex 1 - The Quality Ambitions and wider outcomes-based approach;
- Annex 2 - LDP HEAT Risk Management Plans;
- Annex 3 - Contributions to Single Outcome Agreements;
- Annex 4 - LDP HEAT Delivery Trajectories;
- Annex 5 - LDP Financial Plans and Efficiency Savings; and
- Annex 6 - Summary of the main workforce issues facing NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde.
Click the link below to view, or right-click to download, the Local Delivery Plan.