We would love to include your memories of the NHS over the years, or tell us what you are planning for the 70th anniversary celebrations, let us know.
- have you got recollections of working for the NHS or at any of our hospitals (past and present) during the last 70 years?
- have you been cared for (past and present) by the local NHS or in any of our hospitals and you’d like to share your story?
- can you share any memories of our hospitals since 1948?
- do you have any old photos of our hospitals (past and present) or the staff who worked in them?
- do you have any old uniforms from the 40’s, 50’s, 60’s or 70’s?
- we are especially interested in any memories and photographs from 1948, the year the NHS was founded and those who were born in 1948
- do you have memories life before the NHS pre 1948?
We will consider all for inclusion on this website!
In the months ahead, we’ll be encouraging people to get involved, not just in the celebrations, – whether through blood donation, organ donation or perhaps volunteering.
Please forward any of the above to:-